Question Firefox addon that will download images that are linked to other webpages?

cool09

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2010
I've tried several addons that download website images but the website I go to has image thumbnails that are linked to larger jpg's on different webpages and addons I've used won't download the linked jpg's. (I usually click the thumbnail and open the larger image, right click and download each image separately but there are too may images on the page to do that. (I'm looking for software that can do this automatically.)
I used "Download all images" addon which has a "Deep Search Option" and filters for downloading linked images but I can't get it to work. I couldn't figure out how to use the filters. There's not much help available for this addon. I asked about it in Firefox Forum but got no replies.
I read about another addon called "download-links" that can search linked images and I might give it a try.
I'm using Firefox 122.0.1.
Any suggestions? Has anyone tried "Download all images" addon?

Ralston18

Titan
I would be very cautious about any addon that downloads images linked to other websites.

You are essentially giving up control to that addon and trusting that the addon is working in your best interests.

Maybe the software will do as you require but it may also do other things that you do not require or even want.

What may end up being downloaded could be malware, viruses, ransomware, etc..

All ending badly for you.....

That said:

Are you able to provide some specific examples with website URLs and the images that you are attempting to, or need to, download?