firewall

could you please tell me how to get rid of a firewall that keeps
appearing when i try to log on to the internet. I'm on a dial up
connection and everytime i try to log on a pop up comes on saying
that i am behind a firewall and cannot be connected to my msn
homepage. could you please tell me how to get rid of this thank you

==============

jt

On 3 Jul 2004 07:07:12 -0400,
victoria_stevens01@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (asquiths) wrote:

>could you please tell me how to get rid of a firewall that keeps
>appearing when i try to log on to the internet. I'm on a dial up
>connection and everytime i try to log on a pop up comes on saying
>that i am behind a firewall and cannot be connected to my msn
>homepage. could you please tell me how to get rid of this thank you

What Operating system are you using? Do you know what firewall you have
installed? Have you done a virus scan or scan for spyware? We need more
information to help you.

JT