First Aid?

I must be doing something wrong.. I'm at 60/75 in First Aid since ages it
seems. All I can make are linen bandages, which of course are grey now. No
points are coming in, I can't upgrade the skill.
What am I missing here?

On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:09:47 +0200, "Luc Schots"
<luc.schots@galaxycorp.com> wrote:

>I must be doing something wrong.. I'm at 60/75 in First Aid since ages it
>seems. All I can make are linen bandages, which of course are grey now. No
>points are coming in, I can't upgrade the skill.
>What am I missing here?

Go visit a First Aid trainer, ask you friendly neighbourhood guard for
his location, and train Heavy Linen Bandages and later Wool and Heavy
Wool Bandages.
He can also upgrade you from 60/75 to 60/150 - after that you need a
book (150-225), and then a quest (225-300).

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:09:47 +0200, "Luc Schots"
<luc.schots@galaxycorp.com> scribed into the ether:

>I must be doing something wrong.. I'm at 60/75 in First Aid since ages it
>seems. All I can make are linen bandages, which of course are grey now. No
>points are coming in, I can't upgrade the skill.
>What am I missing here?

The knowledge that your local first aid trainer will teach you how to make
better bandages (heavy linen, wool, heavy wool...).