Question First attempt at building a PC, Did i fry my something? Everything is plugged in yet only the RAM and the motherboard light on.

Aug 11, 2021
Title says mostly everything. When I first completed building my computer I tried to boot it up and was told that the monitor was receiving no signal. I reassembled my PC and made sure all the cables were in properly and flashed the motherboard's bios(using a flash drive without access to the monitor). Now when I turn on the PC the only thing that turns on is the motherboard led and the Ram LED's. The CPU fans is now completely off as well as the GPU. Did I fry something while reassembling it or updating the BIOs?

My Specs are
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
Power: Corsair RM750
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB Ram
Motherboard: ROG Strix B450F Gaming 2
GPU: EVGA RTX 2060
Storage: WD Black SN750
Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Which BIOS version did you flash to? According to your motherboards support page, you need version 0301 to run your 3700X. If you flashed it to a later version, did you follow the instructions about renaming the BIOS file using BIOSRenamer?

Aug 11, 2021
Try with 1 stick of RAM only in slot A2. Leave only the motherboard, cpu, drive power cable connected and the CPU fan.

Does the system post?

Did you plug the monitor into your graphics card and not the motherboard display port?

I've tried removing/moving the ram and the monitor cable is in the GPU. Still nothing is happening