First, brand new PC build. // Monitor reads ' No Signal '

zombiewu

Prominent
May 3, 2017
Hello everyone. I just built a new computer. Part list : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/t8THjc

Now, I have tried a bunch of things. I know that my CPU is placed correctly, all my fans are moving, cpu fan and case fans, the motherboard is lighting up, the graphics card is lighting up and the fan of the gpu is working, ive removed my GPU and put the hdmi into the motherboard and still won't work. ive switched the ram slots (i am using 2 and 4) and even tried using with one ram stick. what do you think could be the problem? please help.

Solution
So just making sure that the HDMI is in the GPU itself, correct?

Do you have a speaker on your motherboard..does it beep? Are you able to see the BIOS, or just goes straight to black?

Also, try booting up with just 1 RAM stick. And test each slot, then do the same with the other RAM stick.
So just making sure that the HDMI is in the GPU itself, correct?

Do you have a speaker on your motherboard..does it beep? Are you able to see the BIOS, or just goes straight to black?

Also, try booting up with just 1 RAM stick. And test each slot, then do the same with the other RAM stick.

Solution

zombiewu

Prominent
May 3, 2017
I don't have a speaker cable. I could not find it anywhere with my motherboard or case. It doesn't go to the bios at all, it says no signal and straight to black.