Question First Build, and I have no display and CPU fans not working.

Jun 7, 2020
I just built my first PC

NZXT h510 Elite case
Asus Rog Strix z390-e gaming mobo
Intel i9 9900k unlocked
2x16(32gb) RAM corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600
MSI rtx 2080 super GPU
Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Air Cooler
Corsair cx750 PSU Bronze Rated

I turned it on and I have case fans and lights. The MOBO lights up along with the rgb on the RAM. The CPU cooling Fans spin for about 2 seconds on initial start up and stop and I have no beeps as well. Also no Display.

I've tried reconnecting everything. Checked to make sure front panel cord was hooked up properly. My front panel cord on consists of 6.pins tho. I have nothing hooked up to the right of the front panel cord, where its shows in my manual the positive and negative for the speaker and the reset hook ups. I don't know if that is an issue or not. My monitor will display my Xbox and laptop no problem. I cannot seem to figure this issue out.
Please some one help.

Jun 6, 2020
I would assumed that you have properly connected all the required connectors for all the peripherals. Since all your components are power hungry, the only thing i can see from your specs is the PSU which is rated at 750 and only bronze rating.
Other than that, it is recommended to bring it to a shop and test/swap each components individually if you do not have spare components laying around.

PS: Did you connect the speaker onto the motherboard, modern motherboard usually have these speaker/beeper separate.