[SOLVED] First Build Cases

Aug 31, 2019
I am planning to make a computer in a few months, and I was wondering what a good case would be for a first time builder. Aesthetics wise, I'd prefer if it had tempered glass and rgb fans. Although I want the price to be below $150 CAD. Also, a case with good airflow would be nice too. Does anyone know of any cases that I might be interested in? If so please reply and I'll check them out!

I had this particular case in mind
Eclipse P350X
Full Build

Last edited:
Solution
Just a small point here, but don't go for a case that comes with RGB fans, because 99% of those "Included fans", are literally garbage. Just look for a case whose aesthetics you like, and then buy some decent aftermarket RGB fans to put in it.

My personal favourite case is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG. It's an amazing airflow case, with plenty of room in it for watercooling if that tickles your fancy, it has the nice tempered glass side panel, and it even has a 5.25" drive bay (which is completely removable if you don't want it) just in case you're a little old school and want an internal bluray drive or somesuch. I've no idea what it costs in Canadabucks though, so you'd have to check at your end, but it should easily be under budget.
Just a small point here, but don't go for a case that comes with RGB fans, because 99% of those "Included fans", are literally garbage. Just look for a case whose aesthetics you like, and then buy some decent aftermarket RGB fans to put in it.

My personal favourite case is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG. It's an amazing airflow case, with plenty of room in it for watercooling if that tickles your fancy, it has the nice tempered glass side panel, and it even has a 5.25" drive bay (which is completely removable if you don't want it) just in case you're a little old school and want an internal bluray drive or somesuch. I've no idea what it costs in Canadabucks though, so you'd have to check at your end, but it should easily be under budget.

Solution