Question First Build For 1080P Gaming - Need Your Help :)

Jul 3, 2023
MSI PRO B650M-A WIFI DDR5 - MotherBoards
AMD Ryzen 5 7600X - Processors
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB DDR5 5200MHz x 2 - Memory (RAM)
Samsung 980 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB - STORAGE
Antec NeoEco GOLD Modular NE650G M 650W - POWER SUPPLY
Corsair H55 RGB 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler - Cooling
NZXT H510i White - CASINGS
AMD RX 6800 XT / AMD RX 6800 / Nvidia 3070 / Nvidia 4060 TI - Graphics Cards

Firstly, I would like your input on whether the parts I have chosen complement each other well and if there are any compatibility concerns or bottlenecks that I might have overlooked. Please feel free to share any general feedback or suggestions for improvements.

Now, here's where I need your help. I'm facing a bit of a dilemma with the GPU selection. In my area, it's quite rare to find the RX 6800 XT and non-XT versions in stock, but the other two options, the RTX 3070 and the 4060 Ti, are more readily available.
I understand that the RX 6800 XT and non-XT cards offer higher FPS performance compared to the other two. However, if I'm unable to find an RX card, I'm torn between choosing the RTX 3070 or the 4060 Ti.
Could you please provide some insight into which GPU would be a suitable alternative?

Thank you,

Lutfij

Titan
The build doesn't look bad but;
I would look at a higher wattage PSU. At least a 240mm AIO or a beefy air cooler, not a measly 120mm cooler. Another storage drive or a smaller SSD which is for OS, app's and launchers.

Where are you located and how much is your build coming up to? As for your GPU dilemma, mentioning your budget and your location should help the community narrow down on possible avenues for an alternative store/site.

Jul 3, 2023
The build doesn't look bad but;
I would look at a higher wattage PSU. At least a 240mm AIO or a beefy air cooler, not a measly 120mm cooler. Another storage drive or a smaller SSD which is for OS, app's and launchers.

Where are you located and how much is your build coming up to? As for your GPU dilemma, mentioning your budget and your location should help the community narrow down on possible avenues for an alternative store/site.
Thank you for the reply. Yes I am looking to change the cooler and psu.
I am currently living in Sri Lanka, and my budget for a graphics card will be around LKR 200,000. The mentioned cards are the only options within my budget. While I am considering the 3080, I am also aware that it consumes more power.

Edit:
Full budget: LKR 520 000

you might want to consider 5800X3D and DDR4 based system to save some cash.

A good beefy aircoolers are most of the time cheaper than your 120mm aio and perform much better. i would not recommend 120mm aio coolers.

I would suggest the H5 flow case if possible. the H510i is not great when it comes to airflow.

I would suggest a tier A PSU from this list: https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

Ca we know which monitor are you planning on using with that system? if its 1080p 144hz, the 6750XT might be more than sufficient. or a 3060ti. if you are lucky, the Intel A770 might be cheaper where you live.

which website do you use to see the parts available in your country?

TRENDING THREADS