FIRST BUILD need more help

aimedcardgame115

Reputable
Sep 11, 2017
I bought an ASUS Prime Z270-a and other stuff to go with it. The case I bought is an NZXT S340 elite and theres no disc tray... so where do I go or what do I do with all the disc drivers... I got a disc with the MOBO but I have no clue what I'm suppose to do in the bio or to download whatever I need. please help asap.

Solution
after you're done installing the OS either download the drivers on that machine (if it has internet working off the top) or download them and yes copt them to a usb drive and then install them off that, reboot when it tells you, etc.
if all is working dont bother with the BIOS update right now, focus on getting it all running and whatnot then deal with it

bakedkitten

Prominent
Sep 11, 2017
after you're done installing the OS either download the drivers on that machine (if it has internet working off the top) or download them and yes copt them to a usb drive and then install them off that, reboot when it tells you, etc.
if all is working dont bother with the BIOS update right now, focus on getting it all running and whatnot then deal with it

Solution

TRENDING THREADS