[SOLVED] First build question.

Dec 12, 2019
So first build ever.
Gigabyte b450m aorus.
Up here T3SYC3-6 SYNC RGB fans.
WD 1T internal hard drive.
Sapphire Pulse RX 570 4GB.
PC RGB LED Strip Light, 2pcs Magnetic LED Strip for 12V 4-Pin RGB LED.
Patriot Memory Viper 4 Series 3000MHz (PC4 24000) 8GB Dual Channel DDR4 KitPV48G300C6K
AMD RYZEN 2600X
Power Supply 600W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze, GAMEMAX VP-600-M-RGB.
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
Also adding SATA 500gb m.2

My question is
1.can and how to this will work with rgb fusion setup from motherboard.
The fans came with a 3 way splitter I believe.
2. Am I missing anything that should be added to this setup that would add a lot of performance improvement?

Solution
The reviews were on Amazon? Or similar sales website? Would you believe that a good 90% of them can be reduced down to 'just installed it, it works great' and 6 months later they've either forgotten about or they cannot find that review to edit it, with 'pos just blew up on me, don't waste your money! Worst ever. Can I get my stars back?'

Other than that psu, it's respectable.

Those Up here T3SYC3-6 SYNC RGB fans are not RGB, they are 5v ARGB, which is entirely different.

That mobo comes both ARGB and RGB headers, so the fans lighting will plug into the 5v ARGB and your 12v strips will plug into the RGB headers. The fans themselves will plug into however many splitters you need and the Aorus software will work the lighting needs.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The reviews were on Amazon? Or similar sales website? Would you believe that a good 90% of them can be reduced down to 'just installed it, it works great' and 6 months later they've either forgotten about or they cannot find that review to edit it, with 'pos just blew up on me, don't waste your money! Worst ever. Can I get my stars back?'

Other than that psu, it's respectable.

Those Up here T3SYC3-6 SYNC RGB fans are not RGB, they are 5v ARGB, which is entirely different.

That mobo comes both ARGB and RGB headers, so the fans lighting will plug into the 5v ARGB and your 12v strips will plug into the RGB headers. The fans themselves will plug into however many splitters you need and the Aorus software will work the lighting needs.

Solution
Dec 12, 2019
So on the fans. Says the splitter hooks to cpu fan.
thos means I have to unhook my cpu cooler fan and hook into this splitter also? Also cpu fan has shows it supports different dc output so I’m ok?
It shows. Positive 3.3/5/12 Negative- 12/5

bioax

Commendable
Nov 30, 2019
Okay, so I believe your uphere fans will come with a 3-pin hub. It will then have a molex connector so ot powers ot from the psu. I don’t think rgb fusion will work, and the rgb will just be one color (unless your fans came with the remote).

TRENDING THREADS