Walkthrough first build went wrong

Apr 10, 2019
so i was told i fried everything because i screwed my mobo to what i thought was built in standoffs i have a thermaltake versa h22, gigabyte b450 ds3h, amd ryzen 3 2200g, hdd toshiba p300 1tb, psu corsair cx650m, ripjaw 2400 ddr4, an optical tray and wifi tplink. i am not really sure how to troubleshoot to see if i did fry it but i was told i did by my friend and people at microcenter. also when i tried turning it on there was no sound or lights and the psu fan didnt kick on either. and i also had 3 extra standoffs i didnt use because the things i found online said that cases with raised spots with threads in them are built in standoffs.

You'd leave CPU, CPU cooler and RAMs installed. Disconnect all cables and remove the board from case. Put it on its cardboard, reconnect the 24 and 8 pin power cables and start the board by shorting with a screwdriver the 2 pins on board corresponding to the case power button.

Apr 10, 2019
You'd leave CPU, CPU cooler and RAMs installed. Disconnect all cables and remove the board from case. Put it on its cardboard, reconnect the 24 and 8 pin power cables and start the board by shorting with a screwdriver the 2 pins on board corresponding to the case power button.
Ok cool i will try this as soon as i wake up tomorrow nd will get back on here and let you know what happens