[SOLVED] First Computer build problem

jay2jay3455

Prominent
Mar 28, 2018
My girlfriend and I recently built her a computer out of parts I had sitting on the shelf. Yesterday I bought her a rx 580 4gb, but since installing it I've had a hard time getting her computer to post. I was able to get into windows a few times and even played a game of overwatch, but after a restart it will boot up, take a long time trying to open windows then restart, infinitely. HELP?!?

(SPECS)
Ryzen 2200g
16gb Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz
RX 580 Sapphire Nitro 4gb
500gb Seagate Barracuda Hdd
500w Insignia PSU

Solution
Parts are good, except for the power supply, which is pretty much a shiny silver death ray pointed at your other parts.

There is really nothing good under $60 you would want for a gaming setup, although with rebates you can get some for less. Seasonic S and M12II models go on sale for very cheap often, Corsair CXM models are also good for 60-70.
Parts are good, except for the power supply, which is pretty much a shiny silver death ray pointed at your other parts.

There is really nothing good under $60 you would want for a gaming setup, although with rebates you can get some for less. Seasonic S and M12II models go on sale for very cheap often, Corsair CXM models are also good for 60-70.

Solution

jay2jay3455

Prominent
Mar 28, 2018

I feel like my problem could be with the PSU because i remember downloading overdrive and restarting it. then that’s when everything started acting stupid. Also I can’t get into bios with the card installed. I can access it fine with the igpu