[SOLVED] First Computer build problem

jay2jay3455

Prominent
Mar 28, 2018
My girlfriend and I recently built her a computer out of parts I had sitting on the shelf. Yesterday I bought her a rx 580 4gb, but since installing it I've had a hard time getting her computer to post. I was able to get into windows a few times and even played a game of overwatch, but after a restart it will boot up, take a long time trying to open windows then restart, infinitely. HELP?!?

(SPECS)
Ryzen 2200g
16gb Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz
RX 580 Sapphire Nitro 4gb
500gb Seagate Barracuda Hdd
500w Insignia PSU

hang-the-9

Titan
Parts are good, except for the power supply, which is pretty much a shiny silver death ray pointed at your other parts.

There is really nothing good under $60 you would want for a gaming setup, although with rebates you can get some for less. Seasonic S and M12II models go on sale for very cheap often, Corsair CXM models are also good for 60-70.

hang-the-9

Titan
Parts are good, except for the power supply, which is pretty much a shiny silver death ray pointed at your other parts.

There is really nothing good under $60 you would want for a gaming setup, although with rebates you can get some for less. Seasonic S and M12II models go on sale for very cheap often, Corsair CXM models are also good for 60-70.

jay2jay3455

Prominent
Mar 28, 2018

I feel like my problem could be with the PSU because i remember downloading overdrive and restarting it. then that’s when everything started acting stupid. Also I can’t get into bios with the card installed. I can access it fine with the igpu

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS