First Desktop PC Build

Jul 31, 2018
[Moderator note: Moved post to Components.]

I want to build my own ATX Mid-Tower PC to replace my dying Dell Inspiron 560. I want to use the Intel Core i3 8100 CPU and a WD Black 1TB HD with 64mb cache. I need advice in selecting a motherboard and graphics card. I use my PC for lightweight Photoshop (photomanipulation) and simple video editing. I will be adding an optical drive for loading software from discs and I will need a wi-fi adaptor for the Internet. The usual USB outlets are also needed. Also, I want to be able to expand ram up to 64gb. I run Win 10 Pro. That being said, what motherboard would suit my requirements and would a AMD Radeon RX560 graphics card be a good fit?

Jul 31, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from robertfore1942 : "First Desktop PC Build"

I want to build my own ATX Mid-Tower PC to replace my dying Dell Inspiron 560. I want to use the Intel Core i3 8100 CPU and a WD Black 1TB HD with 64mb cache. I need advice in selecting a motherboard and graphics card. I use my PC for lightweight Photoshop (photomanipulation) and simple video editing. I will be adding an optical drive for loading software from discs and I will need a wi-fi adaptor for the Internet. The usual USB outlets are also needed. Also, I want to be able to expand ram up to 64gb. I run Win 10 Pro. That being said, what motherboard would suit my requirements and would a AMD Radeon RX560 graphics card be a good fit?