First gamer PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonezy92

Reputable
Jul 31, 2014
Hi, can you look up this computer and tell me wether or not it would be a good starter gamer PC till I can get a better one in the future?

Acer Aspire XC-605 Intel® Core™ I5 Processor, 8Gb RAM, 2Tb Hard Drive, Wifi

Solution

lol relax. It's his money. Something you learn quick about this forum is that not everyone can be helped. So you just move on to the next question and try your best.
Good grief for $1100 save yourself the buyers remorse and have us build it for you. A Geforce 620, really? Cheap oem mobo and PSU won't allow much for upgrades. That's just throwing away $1100.

You could have this instead:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($81.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($75.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Mushkin Chronos 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($389.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Cougar MX300 ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Mwave)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($95.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($19.94 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $1103.81
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-31 20:41 EDT-0400

BossManFromTheHood

Reputable
Aug 2, 2014
Are you stupid? Damric here is building you a great PC and your still talking about the damn acer aspire lolololololol by him building u a new PC don't u think he's saying the Acer aspire is <mod edit>? Damn are you dumb. Topluca and damric r trying to tell u it's <mod edit> and I am too listen or gtfo this forum.

<Mod Warning: Watch your language in the forums and knock off the personal attacks>

lol relax. It's his money. Something you learn quick about this forum is that not everyone can be helped. So you just move on to the next question and try your best.

Solution

The voice of Wisdom :)

Jonezy92

Reputable
Jul 31, 2014
As he said it's my choice on how I spend my money so don't call me dumb you <mod edit>, and I've sorted out what I'm going to do and I didn't need any of your advice, all I wanted was advice and you rant on about stuff that doesn't apply to me and my situation but as I said I've got one that will suit me

Let us know if you have any more questions.

You have to be one of the funniest guys on here and one of few who have amazing sense of humor

Then you must be demented too :D

Let me guess, were you reading that "image you are a PC case" post from last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.