First Hands-on Video with BlackBerry 10 Appears Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYMan

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
It looks like the device is well made but didn't they learn that anything but iOS or Android is just dead now? The amount of apps and modding that happened for iOS and Android now just makes anything else obsolete and they should have taken that into consideration when they thought of re-entering a vicious cellphone market.
The device rocks, but the OS isn't gonna make it which will affect its sales.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
I've played with the phone live, freaking, awesome. My GF's bro works for RIM, it is true if this phone came out even just a year ago it would have had serious battle iphone, even so, the OS is a huge huge huge huge improvement. It's got some really funky features especially with it's predictive , rather adaptive learning text (pulls up words you seem to often use for you), etc ... it's sweet.

bb10 , 100% winner, for sure.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
I'd really like to get this device, still on the fence but this video definitely made me consider this phone for my purchase in the June timeframe

Hpnotiq

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
You sit there and listen to this language you don't understand whatsoever, then suddenly it hits you - DID HE JUST SAY AN ENGLISH WORD I UNDERSTAND?! Camera?! Task Manager?! We do understand each other......

Status
Not open for further replies.