First iPhone 5S Images Possibly Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
Maybe it's just a 5??? Please watch the Conan skit where they went around with an iPhone 4s and asked people what they thought of the "New iPhone 5." Funny.

svdb

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Good thing I didn't buy the iPhone 5 and waited for the 5S. Perhaps I'll even wait for the iPhone 6 in fact, or 6S, or even 7, or 8, or 9... anyways, I love to just wait because by waiting I ensure I'm gonna have the next phone version I'm never gonna have. ;)

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Looks like an iPhone 5.

Apple is probably trying to make assembly of the iPhone 5 more efficient because apparently it's the most difficult iPhone to assemble. Moving those screws around will really increase productivity in the Foxconn plant.

bavman

Distinguished
May 19, 2010
Omgggg it looks like an iPhone 5. Why is this news? Everyone knows the only thing they're gonna change is the CPU/gpu like the 4-> 4s

edlivian

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
wow, this is incredible, something i have never seen before from apple.

at the rate apple progresses we will have a 4.3" screen in only two years.

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
[citation][nom]svdb[/nom]Good thing I didn't buy the iPhone 5 and waited for the 5S. Perhaps I'll even wait for the iPhone 6 in fact, or 6S, or even 7, or 8, or 9... anyways, I love to just wait because by waiting I ensure I'm gonna have the next phone version I'm never gonna have.[/citation]

And the best part is, you'll never actually end up owning an iPhone.

G

I must buy this for different placement of screws and other minor differences. MUST BUY.

dare2blink

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012
Lol I wonder for how much longer will idiotic isheep keep falling for apple´s tricks. Anyway it seem the Lumia 920 will keep being the best phone for some time to come.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
[citation][nom]dare2blink[/nom]Lol I wonder for how much longer will idiotic isheep keep falling for apple´s tricks. Anyway it seem the Lumia 920 will keep being the best phone for some time to come.[/citation]

This is the same ordeal with the Galaxy phones, HTC phones, etc.. Whats the different? every couple of months a "new" phone comes out that is basically the exact same thing as the previous phone but with 1 or 2 additions.

Not only apple, nearly all manufacturers.

G

I stopped with the Iphone 4. Was tired of incremental speed bumps and the same small screen year after year. The 5's 4 inch screen is a joke. I wanted a bigger screen so I got it, the Galaxy Note 2 and never looked back. They can keep the 5S or the 6 doesnt matter when you go gigantic, faster and just as thin with a phone like I did.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
I wouldn't believe this report. I will wait until someone finds it in a bar.
I also have a note 2.... I love this phone so much. I feel like the guy who goes to confession and says to the priest that he had a 3 way with the Thompson twins. The priest tells him to say 3 hail Mary's. The guys says but I am not catholic. The priest then says" why did you tell me this then?" Are you kidding the guy says, I am telling everyone" The Note 2 makes you feel like you just did the Thompson twins. Now that's a commercial.

[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]I stopped with the Iphone 4. Was tired of incremental speed bumps and the same small screen year after year. The 5's 4 inch screen is a joke. I wanted a bigger screen so I got it, the Galaxy Note 2 and never looked back. They can keep the 5S or the 6 doesnt matter when you go gigantic, faster and just as thin with a phone like I did.[/citation]
[citation][nom]keither5150[/nom]I wouldn't believe this report. I will wait until someone finds it in a bar.I also have a note 2.... I love this phone so much. I feel like the guy who goes to confession and says to the priest that he had a 3 way with the Thompson twins. The priest tells him to say 3 hail Mary's. The guys says but I am not catholic. The priest then says" why did you tell me this then?" Are you kidding the guy says, I am telling everyone" The Note 2 makes you feel like you just did the Thompson twins. Now that's a commercial.[/citation]
There's no real competition. :) Either you buy a Note 2, or you buy a phone that is not the Note 2.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Um your contract is tied to your line not your phone. You can get a new phone anytime you want genius.[/citation]

At full price.

Do you enjoy looking like you are missing large chunks of your brain daily?

G

[citation][nom]Old_Fogie_Late_Bloomer[/nom]There's no real competition. Either you buy a Note 2, or you buy a phone that is not the Note 2.[/citation]

Yawn.

Gandhiswingman

Honorable
Oct 23, 2012
Apple have gone downhill now, their products are just overpriced, cheaply made, repetitive items. I stopped with the iPhone 3GS, they're all the same product just a few new things thrown in. I know lets put a slightly bigger screen in, it'll cost us £20 more, so lets ramp up the price £150 more than the predecessor. Same goes for their computers. Yet people continue to buy their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.