Question First PC build bios doesn’t post and lights blink and fans spin

May 25, 2019
So this is my first time building a pc and I’m having trouble. Here are the specs:

I7 4770
Crucial 16GB DDR3
Corsair CX550M
Cooler Master ML240L
Zotac gtx 980 amp omega
Gigabyte b85m d3h
Samsung 840 EVO
3x Corsair hd120
Corsair commander pro

I turn my computer on with all the cables in correctly. I have 2 sticks of ram in the right ports and the graphics card is secured in. My bios won’t post and I get no signal on my monitor. All the fans are on and the Corsair hd120s are blinking yellow. My AIO is making noise and everything seems fine. There is a blinking green light on my graphics card. I know the graphics card works because I just got a new one to test today. The problem isn’t my graphics card. Everything has sufficient power and The bios does not post and the monitor says no signal. I have my Samsung 840 evo plugged in and still no post or signal. My Corsair commander pro lights are blinking too. Here is the image of my pc: View: https://imgur.com/gallery/S9SzZIz

Please help me because I need to finish this pc by Monday. I’ve been trying for a month with a different graphics card and got no boot. The Corsair hd120s spin in place and like shake but they don’t move. Graphics card is secured well. My computer also is sending off some kind of signal that keeps shutting my router off and making my WiFi go off.

YT-CTECH

Great
May 5, 2019
So this is my first time building a pc and I’m having trouble. Here are the specs:

I7 4770
Crucial 16GB DDR3
Corsair CX550M
Cooler Master ML240L
Zotac gtx 980 amp omega
Gigabyte b85m d3h
Samsung 840 EVO
3x Corsair hd120
Corsair commander pro

I turn my computer on with all the cables in correctly. I have 2 sticks of ram in the right ports and the graphics card is secured in. My bios won’t post and I get no signal on my monitor. All the fans are on and the Corsair hd120s are blinking yellow. My AIO is making noise and everything seems fine. There is a blinking green light on my graphics card. I know the graphics card works because I just got a new one to test today. The problem isn’t my graphics card. Everything has sufficient power and The bios does not post and the monitor says no signal. I have my Samsung 840 evo plugged in and still no post or signal. My Corsair commander pro lights are blinking too. Here is the image of my pc: View: https://imgur.com/gallery/S9SzZIz

Please help me because I need to finish this pc by Monday. I’ve been trying for a month with a different graphics card and got no boot. The Corsair hd120s spin in place and like shake but they don’t move. Graphics card is secured well. My computer also is sending off some kind of signal that keeps shutting my router off and making my WiFi go off.
take it into a professional!!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS