First PC build help?

May 15, 2018
Hello all, i am in the process of picking out parts for my first ever pc! I will be gaming and streaming mostly! Please prefer me some builds. My budget is 1000$ usd, i also need peripherals mic, keyboard, mouse and monitor.

p.s. I’ve chose my keyboard and mouse (Corsair - k55 RGB and Logitech g502) so in total that would be around 100$ So 900$ usd is what i would use for the rest of the pc and peripherals. I would also prefer intel builds.
Thanks.

Solution
You will get best bang for buck on an AMD build.

Is 1K a hard stop on budget? Or can you build a base and then upgrade as a birthday present.

In General for games you need to look for the best graphics card that you can afford.
So pick your case, psu, hdd, dvd and monitor. That then determines how much money you have ofr the glory items.

CPU, GPU, RAM and mobo

asoroka

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
You will get best bang for buck on an AMD build.

Is 1K a hard stop on budget? Or can you build a base and then upgrade as a birthday present.

In General for games you need to look for the best graphics card that you can afford.
So pick your case, psu, hdd, dvd and monitor. That then determines how much money you have ofr the glory items.

CPU, GPU, RAM and mobo

Solution