First PC Build Help!

Feb 4, 2019
I have already ordered 16gb worth of ram and a WD 2T hard drive. I plan on ordering the Ryzen 5 2600x and i was going to get the gtx 1060 3gb. I am really just using this pc as a project and for streaming as i will be purchasing an elgato to use with my ps4. Will this build support what i am trying to do or do i need to tweak some things? I also just purchased the MSI B450 Tomahawk. Like i said this is my first build so just trying to get the best setup for what i am trying to do. Thanks!

Feb 4, 2019

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232419&Description=G%20SKILL&cm_re=G_SKILL-_-20-232-419-_-Product

This is the ram i am using. I got 2 8gb sticks. And pretty much just streaming with my ps4 and normal computer use. maybe every now and then some pc games but like i said i am new to the PC world so dont want to blow a to of money on stuff if it isnt going to even be touched or used for what i am wanting to do.

I will return the sticks
You should buy 2x8 gb in a pack instead of 2 packs of single sticks, may not work together.
Ryzen 2600 will be my pick, can oc to 2600X level easily with B450 MB.
can you use pcpartpicker.com and pull a list together? Easier to manage.

Feb 4, 2019

I had a list when i first started but they dont have th gtx 1060 3gb i saw it on newegg. Also have a wifi adapter that was not listed in the beginning. i have a 550 watt power supply and 3 case fans too. UPDATE. i actually just got my box from newegg lol. The 2TB WD hard drive the ram and wireless adapter.