Question first pc build not connecting to monitor and psu is making strange scratching sound

Dec 31, 2020
Hi so I just built my first pc today, and when I turned it on, my monitor wouldnt connect to it at all (it wouldnt detect the signal, i tried both hdmi & display port) and after a few minutes of having it on, my psu fan started making a weird scracting noise as well. As soon as that happened, i powered off my computer since I've read posts of it exploding and i was worried.

I should also mention that when I tried to update my msi x570 motherboards bios after assembling everything (via flash bios), it wouldnt update for some reason and i have no clue as to why.

I spent nearly 6 hours carefully building this and nearly $4000 cad altogether and im so worried and dont know what to do or who to bring it to since we're in lockdown.
Please help me, i really need it

Here's the list of all my parts too: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/frGsVc

Dec 31, 2020
Hi, I built my new PC today, and for some reason my monitor cannot detect it at all.

I have tried multiple cables, HDMI & DisplayPort. I know the monitor is 100% working (tested it with my Nintendo switch) And I've tried plugging the cables into the GPU & my motherboard, both aren't detected. What should I do now???