Question first pc headset mic is very low

Tortured mind

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2016
hi all, having a few issues with turtle beach rec 70 headset,my mic is so low and i have boasted +10 already, tb think it defo my pc and i have tested a spare headset and main h/s on another pc still same issue,even if i use sound recorder you need the sound turned right up to hear me,driving me mad oh wait too late hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,help?

Lutfij

Titan
We will need more information. Can you please list your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If your working with a system with specs listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to pass that info in the body of the thread since sig space specs can and will change over time and make this thread, it's relevant solutions moot to an end user in the same boat as you.

That being said, are you using a splitter for your headset? Since the 3.5mm analog jack has both the mic and audio paired on that one jack. Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard then manually uninstall and reinstall the audio drivers for your motherboard, with the latest sourced from your motherboard's support site.

Tortured mind

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2016
many thanks,corsair spec 03,6 led blue case fans, evga 450w full mod psu ,asrock extreme 4 z170, i5 6600k, crucial ballistic 2x8 g 2600 ram ,gigabite 1060 3g ,adata 160 g ssd, seagate baracuda 2tb .h/s ,turtle beach atlas and recon 70 with splitters trrs to trs,i have tried new reltec drivers still the same,will look for the bios tonight,i have checked connections on m/b,win 10 pro

Last edited: