First PC: How do I know if all these parts will work? 1000-1500$

Jul 3, 2018
I am a first time PC builder and trying to make the budget in 1000-1500$ with rgb functionalities. Thermaltake RGB fans and water cooler would hope to be controlled by one button. I wonder if any other parts will fit the case and function as it is supposed to be.
Heres the part list that I created : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FTJfmq

Solution

No. That cooler is already way overkill. Other than fancy looks, all in one water coolers are really meant for overclocking which your motherboard will never be very good at. That's why getting an expensive 240mm water cooler with a $70 motherboard is a terrible waste of money IMO. I would get a $30-40 air cooler like a CRYORIG H7. You could use that extra money to upgrade you cpu right now. You could even sneak in a GTX1070 if you cut the water cooler AND got a much cheaper keyboard along with a few other unnecessary costs.

CTurbo

Pizza Monster

As long as you're ok with paying that extra $109 for "looks" and you're only going to get the performance of a ~$900 pc

CTurbo

Pizza Monster

No. That cooler is already way overkill. Other than fancy looks, all in one water coolers are really meant for overclocking which your motherboard will never be very good at. That's why getting an expensive 240mm water cooler with a $70 motherboard is a terrible waste of money IMO. I would get a $30-40 air cooler like a CRYORIG H7. You could use that extra money to upgrade you cpu right now. You could even sneak in a GTX1070 if you cut the water cooler AND got a much cheaper keyboard along with a few other unnecessary costs.

Solution