[SOLVED] First small form factor build

rimrackjack

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2014
So I’m building my first smaller sized build and am super worried I’m missing something with the clearances thought I’d come here for proof reading and any suggestions.

the build https://www.pccasegear.com/sc/hsb

Idea for the build is to play the new cyberpunk coming soon at comfortable graphic settings (medium-high) at least 60fps solid at 1080p.

I have also heard that I shouldn’t use a m.2 drive as boot up? Is there honestly any real issues with it? I’m more so using it to avoid unnecessary cabling

Solution
Mostly looks decent.

I don't know about the PSU tho. 590 is power hungry and im not sure of the quality of that particular silverstone unit.
I have also heard that I shouldn’t use a m.2 drive as boot up? Is there honestly any real issues with it? I’m more so using it to avoid unnecessary cabling
Thats just wrong. No issues with using an NVME for boot.
Mostly looks decent.

I don't know about the PSU tho. 590 is power hungry and im not sure of the quality of that particular silverstone unit.

Solution

rimrackjack

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2014
Mostly looks decent.

what psu brand would you recommend? I am trying to keep it at least semi modular so cable management is easier, the thing I struggle most! And that is awesome news about the m.2, makes it so much easier!