First time build pc, is it good? (Ryzen 5)

gachevs

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
Hey, i'm new here and this is my first time plan to build a pc..
So i just want to know how do you guys think about this, on the same price can i get a same or better performance with different brands or will it be bottleneck,etc

Heres the component:
- Amd Ryzen 5 1600
- Asus Rog Strix B350f gaming
- inno3d gtx 1060 6gb ichill x3
- Corsair Vengeance pc21000 1 x 8gb
- Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200rpm
- Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB (for booting)
- EVGA 600W Bronze 80+ Certified 3 Years Warranty (PSU)
- Cooler MasterBox lite 5
- ICA 1200VA - ST623B (UPS)

And about the UPS, should i buy an UPS? is that UPS i choose is good? Or there is cheaper (under $100) UPS with a good quality? Cause i really dont know how to choose the right UPS.

Please let me know what you're guys thinking.
(Sorry Bad English, not my native language :p)

Solution
From my knowledge blackouts won't cause system damage its happened to me a couple times, although power surges will more than likely cause system damage. be sure that you have a surge protector power board. And unless you're some sort of server hoster that need time for there system to store data and shutdown properly then no you don't need a UPS.
Ryzen loves dual ram, also faster ram, 120gb ssd is not recommended, only for booting will lose a lot of value, 250gb is better. No need of UPS... My edit:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor ($194.46 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard ($55.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($156.34 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($98.94 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.69 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SC GAMING Video Card ($254.99 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($42.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $904.37
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-10-11 21:50 EDT-0400

gachevs

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017

is it for, when Blackout so my PC is still on and i have to shutdown properly and prevent my CPU damage?
Well I just Need The UPS for That Reason..
Am i Really Need an UPS?
Sorry, This really my first time to build and learn about this pc thing XD haha

gachevs

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017

is it for, when Blackout so my PC is still on and i have to shutdown properly and prevent my CPU damage?
Well I just Need The UPS for That Reason..
Am i Really Need an UPS?
Sorry, This really my first time to build and learn about this pc thing XD haha

The Man Dan

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
From my knowledge blackouts won't cause system damage its happened to me a couple times, although power surges will more than likely cause system damage. be sure that you have a surge protector power board. And unless you're some sort of server hoster that need time for there system to store data and shutdown properly then no you don't need a UPS.

Solution
A lot of it depends on where you live. If you live in a region where you encounter frequent brownout and power surge conditions, you might want to get a UPS, since such conditions can potentially damage components. I don't believe they sell that brand of UPS around here though, so I'm not sure how it is.

TRENDING THREADS