Question First time builder - Everything lights up but no display

Jan 5, 2020
Hey. This is my first time building a PC.
Specs are:

RTX 2070
Ryzen 3700x
Corsair 750 watt PSU, Gold Rated
2 x Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM
MSI X570 gaming edge Wifi MOBO

I have managed to wire up everything and when I hit the power button everything turns on. The fans spin. The GPU lights up, the mobo lights up, I am assuming the CPU starts up, but nothing displays to HDMI. I cannot even enter the BIOS because there is no output. I am very concerned and confused, I have referenced my motherboard's manual and I cannot seem to find any help there.

Here's an image of the inside of the case.

UO6163f.jpg

Did you plug your monitor into the Graphics card or Mobo video output? It needs to be in the graphics card.

Second do you see any LED lights on your mobo to indicate an issue? You might want to order a cheap mobo speaker from amazon or newegg (usually about 5 dollars) and plug it in the header and see if a beep code happens. Its sad but many mobos dont include speakers anymore

Jan 5, 2020
Did you plug your monitor into the Graphics card or Mobo video output? It needs to be in the graphics card.

Second do you see any LED lights on your mobo to indicate an issue? You might want to order a cheap mobo speaker from amazon or newegg (usually about 5 dollars) and plug it in the header and see if a beep code happens. Its sad but many mobos dont include speakers anymore

I plugged it into the GPU.

No error lights or beep code.

Jan 5, 2020
Hey. This is my first time building a PC.
Specs are:

RTX 2070
Ryzen 3700x
Corsair 750 watt PSU, Gold Rated
2 x Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM
MSI X570 gaming edge Wifi MOBO

I have managed to wire up everything and when I hit the power button everything turns on. The fans spin. The GPU lights up, the mobo lights up, I am assuming the CPU starts up, but nothing displays to HDMI. I cannot even enter the BIOS because there is no output. I am very concerned and confused, I have referenced my motherboard's manual and I cannot seem to find any help there.

Here's an image of the inside of the case.

UO6163f.jpg
Ok mate I know this may sound stupid to some people and if it does not beep its not posting but here's my solution cus I had the same problem

Have you plugged in your cpu module not your fan but the module?