Question First time builder here, I need some help getting my PC to boot. (DRAM light)

Jan 9, 2024
Hey guys, I need some help getting my PC to boot up for the first time. I have finally finished setting everything up, and when I press the power, all LEDs and fans turn on. The CPU light flashed red and stopped, but I am currently stuck on a solid yellow DRAM light. I waited ~20 min and still just a yellow light, so I tried reseating the RAM and waiting again but still just the light. I then tried 1 stick of ram in the A2 slot and it POSTed, but then I tried 2 again and it did not work. Now not even 1 stick of RAM works. Can anyone provide me with a list of things I can try?
Here are my parts:
CPU: Intel i7 13700k
Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 Rev II
Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-H
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta 32 GB (2x16) DDR5-6000
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP44L 2 TB
GPU: 7900 XT
Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow
PSU: Corsair RM1000x 2023

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which two slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? As for your platform, try and relieve some stress on the mount for the CPU and try and have the rams in slots A2 and B2. Have you tried working with the other stick of ram individually on slot A2?

Jan 9, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which two slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? As for your platform, try and relieve some stress on the mount for the CPU and try and have the rams in slots A2 and B2. Have you tried working with the other stick of ram individually on slot
Hi! Thanks for the quick response. So far, I have tried dual channel in both A1 & B1 as well as A2 & B2. One stick worked individually in A2 and the other didn't, and now neither of them work.