Question First time builder stuck in Bios loop

Feb 5, 2020
So as my thread title states, I’m stuck in a bios loop. I wrapped up building my pc about 2 weeks ago. Things have been running smoothly, and then I decided to do some tidying up of my cables. In that time I unplugged all of my cables from my psu, changed some of the routing of the cables and the likes, and when I fired my pc back up, I was taken to the american megatrends screen. At the bottom of the screen the following message appears.

“Please enter setup to recover BIOS setting. After setting up Intel(R) optane memory or the raid configuration was built, SATA mode selection must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues. Press F1 to run setup.”

when I press F1 I am brought to my ASUS ROG BIOS screen where I enter what seems to be an infinite loop of entering the bios.

my motherboard is a ASUS Maximus XI hero wifi
My copy of Windows 10 is installed on my m.2 Samsung 970 evo plus sad 500gb.

As of right now I am completely in over my head because I had unfortunately assumed some general maintenance like I had done wouldn’t have any impact like this. If anyone could start to get me going in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Feb 5, 2020
Also, for more clarification, my entire current rig is as follows

CPU: i7-9700k
Motherboard:ASUS Maximus xi hero wifi
Ram: 16gb G.skill tridentz rgb series
SSD/HDD: 500gb Samsung EVO plus ssd
GPU: EVGA 2070 super FTW3 ultra
PSU: Thermaltake toughpower grand RGB 750w 80+
Chassis:Thermaltake View 71

Feb 5, 2020
Updating information in case anyone wants to help take this on with me. After doing some research I realized the error I made was quite the beginner’s mistake. I did use a different 24 pin modular cable than what was provided for me with my psu when I was doing my cleaning up. I came home today and hit the cmos button on my mobo. I then tried loading my pc up from there just to find myself still in the bios loop. Next step I went with was trying a clean install of windows 10 from my usb. I formatted the m.2 ssd and started my install. This was working until I had to restart at the end of the download. The pc loads up, and then freezes at the first splash screen with the windows dots at the bottom. I then tried a different ssd with the same results. Just for more information, all case fans, rgb, gpu and fans, cpu cooler, basically everything seems to be functioning fine. I was obviously concerned that I have fried my mobo by being a beginner and making some costly mistakes. At this point I’m starting to think that there is a setting that I am forgetting in the bios, or maybe I really did do some sort of damage that is going unseen. Again, any help would be tremendous at this point.