[SOLVED] First time builders need help

Jan 24, 2019
We followed a guide but the pc just turns on with no video signal and it reboots over and over. We tried takin it out of the case and trying it and everything and t won’t post.

Specs: r5 2600
Stock cooler
Asrock b450 fatal1ty
16 gb gskill trident rgb
Asus rtx 2060
Powerspec 650w gold certified psu
2 tb debate hdd
480 go inland ssd

Solution
Did you plug the monitor into the motherboard or into the graphics card? Also, did you install the standoffs under the board when you put it in the case?

I believe that power supply is modular. I have the 750 watt bronze version and I know it is. Did you connect power to the graphics card as well as to the motherboard and the cpu power?

You say the system keeps rebooting. Is it giving any beep codes? You might need to install the case speaker if not. It usually would come with your case, the board manual would tell you where to install it. If it's gives you beep codes that would tell you what could be the issue.

Did you plug the monitor into the motherboard or into the graphics card? Also, did you install the standoffs under the board when you put it in the case?

I believe that power supply is modular. I have the 750 watt bronze version and I know it is. Did you connect power to the graphics card as well as to the motherboard and the cpu power?

You say the system keeps rebooting. Is it giving any beep codes? You might need to install the case speaker if not. It usually would come with your case, the board manual would tell you where to install it. If it's gives you beep codes that would tell you what could be the issue.

Solution