[SOLVED] First time PC build - Asking for review

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys,

I put together a potential PC build for a gaming desktop (mid range). This is my first stab a putting a build together. A review from someone who knows what they are doing would be nice. Just to make sure I'm not messing up or could be doing something better.

The list is on pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qW8Dgw

Thanks!

Solution
The low profile cpu cooler is a questionable choice, yes its an excellent cooler for small pc's, but your build is full size, so I'd go for a Dark Rock or any other full size cooler. So I'd reconsider that. Also, the 500gb mx500 is twice the capacity of the 250gb for $20 more, I'd aim for at least 500gb. Don't cheap out on the psu with higher end parts, the cxm is a lower quality, I'd aim for a 750w or more and gold rated, like a corsair tx series or evga supernova G.

No comment on pc case choice.
Mar 10, 2019
I think it's too expensive for a mid range PC, but i agree if we want to make potential PC, i would like to take Z390 with SLI, so in the future i can Upgrade it, for starters I think i will take the High CPU first and then GPU, because If i take a High GPU i also need a High CPU to compensate the GPU

The low profile cpu cooler is a questionable choice, yes its an excellent cooler for small pc's, but your build is full size, so I'd go for a Dark Rock or any other full size cooler. So I'd reconsider that. Also, the 500gb mx500 is twice the capacity of the 250gb for $20 more, I'd aim for at least 500gb. Don't cheap out on the psu with higher end parts, the cxm is a lower quality, I'd aim for a 750w or more and gold rated, like a corsair tx series or evga supernova G.

No comment on pc case choice.

Solution
Mar 10, 2019
Thank you both for taking a look at it. I've picked a different case after reading a lot of bad reviews about the first one. I'll definitely go back and bump up the power supply and cpu cooling. Thanks for the advice!