First time PC build - need some help!

iR0bertson

Reputable
May 26, 2014
Hi guys :), this is my first time building my own PC. I want to make sure that i am on the right track.. i was recommended to this website by a friend so i'm going to list my current components that i am looking into. (i'm not quite sure if the parts that i have picked can even function together xD) hopefully somebody can be awesome enough to help me out, i would really appreciate and be interested in everyone's opinion on what components i should pick out regarding my PC goal!

PC Goal: To be able to game on ultra/high, to be able to stream game-play, multitask without lag

I am currently using an Acer laptop and have been gaming on it for years (softcore) so i am in need of an upgrade, i can't stand this turtle of a laptop x.x

currently i am looking at:

motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Gene
Graphics card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760

I will update this post whenever i find new components that i "think" will work well in my PC.

would love it if everyone would post their component recommendations :) , if possible a little explanation to why you recommend the component!!

price range: $1,000-$1,500~

(Also if im not allowed to post here my apologies this is my first time posting, and i don't usually use forums D: )

Latest posts