First time PC builder - HDD/SSD mounting issue.

RadB13

Honorable
Nov 30, 2016
Hello guys

I have recently picked up the quest of my lifetime, which is to build a PC, but for some reason my case is unlike any other I have seen on the internet. The case is Kolink Levante, and despite what the place where i bought it says (3x3.5 and 2x2.5) it appears to have only 2 slots for 3.5 drive bays. Here is a half a minute video that shows the drive bays that i shot a minute ago - https://youtu.be/2aR2XV2R7DI

I have a 2.5 inch SSD (MX500 500GB, Crucial) and a 3.5 inch HDD (2TB Seagate Barracuda). The space that is shown on the video is 4 inches wide. What the * do I need to buy, because I may not have built a PC before but it just doesnt seem right.

Please. Help me. I am dying inside.
Thank you <3

RadB13

Honorable
Nov 30, 2016

Thanks for defending the case, however that still does not answer my question.
How do I fit an SSD or an HDD in that case? It DOES NOT look mountable from any point, at all. Do i need to buy something that ''hugs'' the SSD/HDD and then they become mountable to the case? Because i just have bare SSD/HDD, nothing else.

Edit: I just saw the second reply from phaelax, thanks for clarifying the SSD part. So the HDD will go straight in? and i just need to screw it in from the sides? Please watch the video if you havent, the slots look like you need to slide something along the sides...
It also has literally 2 screws on one side, and nothing on the other. How could that be stable??

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
I can't tell from just the video/pics (I don't speak german) but either the case came from rails you screw to the drive then slide it in, or those rails stay in place and you can slide and clip the harddrive into place without screws.

RadB13

Honorable
Nov 30, 2016

The case did not come with anything like that, literally a bag of screws..no manual, no nothing. And the railings dont stay around the hard drive, its uneven (there is like a 0.5cm-1cm left when i slide it in)