Fist time building a gaming PC, budget of about ~$1500. All help is Appreciated!

thomas.coyle3

Commendable
Jun 15, 2018
Approximate Purchase Date: Would like to snag some of the deals for Black Friday today as well as some of the ones on Cyber Monday, but I'm also fine with purchasing some parts after if need be but the deadline is probably at the most a week before Christmas.

Budget Range: My budget is $1000 from my parents plus I have almost $500 of my own that I'm spending on this build so my total is $1500.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Almost entirely Gaming.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes.

Do you need to buy OS: Probably, but I'm not quite sure. Also, if I must, should I try to get an OEM version of Windows for a cheap price or should I get a licence directly from Windows.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: I have no real preference for where to get parts from as long as it's the best deal possible. Some good places to look though would be Amazon, Newegg, etc.

Parts Preferences: I don't have any preferences for parts other than that I want the most bang for the buck.

Overclocking: I most likely will not be overclocking, especially if it has any chance to break anything.

SLI or Crossfire: No clue.

Monitor Resolution: All I want is 1080p (1920x1080p), I have no interest in 4k or anything else like it.

Additional Comments: I don't care at all about RGB or anything to do with looks, I also don't care about having a good looking case at all. I want this PC to be able to run most new AAA games at 60fps 1080p at default settings or higher. I'm also fine with getting used parts as long as it's from a reputable seller and it's a good deal.