Fitting a 240mm masterliquid ml240l rgb cooler on a Corsair Spec Alpha

franblackkapoli

Prominent
Sep 6, 2018
I want to fit the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB on the Corsair Spec Alpha but I don't really know where. I also wanted to keep the stock fans.
Can someone help?

Solution
You CANT fit a 240 Radiator with fans in the top as the case is not tall enough to accommodate fans if they are with a radiator as it will interfere with the RAM or other things that stick out near the top and in the front you can only fit up to 120mm fans and 3 at the max (and with a radiator though the radiator/fans may interfere with the GPU if it is on the longer side of things)

Ok found it-The corsair site is not that detailed but it did say up to 360mm rads-I can't see it fitting at the front (maybe 240mm at front but you'd probably have to remove the drive cages?) so the only other logical spot is as top exhaust.

franblackkapoli

Prominent
Sep 6, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to help as I am not really that experienced with this kinda stuff. On the CoolerMaster site they even mention the fans as exhaust so I guess that would work. I don't really know how do exhaust fans work ahaha. Some people on one other thread said that you did have to remove them. Which I simply can't.

franblackkapoli

Prominent
Sep 6, 2018

Ok, thank you so much for taking the time to help me man.

Zahid Shabir

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015
You CANT fit a 240 Radiator with fans in the top as the case is not tall enough to accommodate fans if they are with a radiator as it will interfere with the RAM or other things that stick out near the top and in the front you can only fit up to 120mm fans and 3 at the max (and with a radiator though the radiator/fans may interfere with the GPU if it is on the longer side of things)

Solution