Question Fitting my 4090’s radiator into my case?

Garfieldwxg55

Commendable
Mar 30, 2021
Hi, I recently upgraded my computer with a 4090. However, it’s a liquid cooled GPU, as I have wanted one for a long time, and I’m trying to fit the radiator into the space where my fans used to be. I was wondering if anyone knew how I fit the radiator into the case, as the card didn’t really come with any instructions. Any help is greatly appreciated!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3f4gfzz3x2rfpq/Photo 12-1-2023, 6 01 23 pm.jpg?dl=0

Partially they don't have instructions because there are too many variables involved.

I mean what is your question it should somehow fit in the front of the case. I assume the pump is located in the card so the best orientation of that radiator would be with the tubes on the bottom with the radiator itself mounted around the middle of the front.

What you have to figure out is how you want the air to flow and how your other radiator is set to work. The current fan setup from your photo shows that it is setup in push configuration and the air will blow out the front of the case. That is not a common way to do it but it might be fine to take all the air in the back of the case and send it out the top and front. You would have to reverse the fan that is in the back of the case.

This might be trial and error. If you were to change the front radiator to intake then all the hot air would be in the case and some of it would go though the cpu radiator.

Reactions: Phaaze88