[SOLVED] Fix my back button

May 24, 2019
I have a galaxy grand prime 4g in which the back button does not work I saw many YouTube vids on it but none of them work plz help 😭😢😵

Solution
how can I use the mouse to go back

I think you don't have on screen buttons? In that case, it will be hard. but alternatively, what you can do is restart the phone and then start from scratch. If possible, enable the on screen buttons.

If just want to backup you data, go to settings, developer options, enable usb debugging and connect with PC and copy.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
In some phones, like motorola and oneplus, user has the option to use on screen buttons instead of physical, but that's not possible with your samsung phone. I can't fix it obviously, but if your phone has OTG support, you can connect a wired mouse through it and normally use it, and back up your data if you want. If not, you can also buy a fully bluetooth mouse like Logitech M557. It will work wirelessly.

May 24, 2019
But
In some phones, like motorola and oneplus, user has the option to use on screen buttons instead of physical, but that's not possible with your samsung phone. I can't fix it obviously, but if your phone has OTG support, you can connect a wired mouse through it and normally use it, and back up your data if you want. If not, you can also buy a fully bluetooth mouse like Logitech M557. It will work wirelessly.

Sagar_20

Distinguished

I think you don't have on screen buttons? In that case, it will be hard. but alternatively, what you can do is restart the phone and then start from scratch. If possible, enable the on screen buttons.

If just want to backup you data, go to settings, developer options, enable usb debugging and connect with PC and copy.

Solution