Question (FIXED) Lost TouchScreem Functionality After Windows Reinstall

Dec 13, 2021
Hi Everyone.
I just put a new hard drive in my Asus X553M Laptop and now my Touchscreen doesn't work with windows 10... There is no driver showing up in Device Manager Human Interface Devices and If I right click on "This PC" and Properties, it is saying "No pen or touch input is available for this display..
Everything was working fine until I replaced the old hard drive... I formatted the old hard drive on my other pc while I was waiting for windows 10 to install on the new one... :( so I can't even put the old drive back in it..
Is there a certain Windows 10 version I have to use for touch display? I have windows 10 home on it right now. Should I have installed pro? I went and got all the updates from windows update and still nothing..

Thanks for any help

Dec 13, 2021
I downloaded a few and installed them before making this post... nothing happened.. I went back and downloaded them all and now it works... Wish I knew what one it was.. I just kept installing and restarting until I got to the last one and then I tried it, and sure enough touch screen is working again..
Thanks for the help..