Question fixing fps drop by upgrading cpu and gpu?

shadowcat777

Honorable
Feb 23, 2019
I currently have a gtx 1070 Ti and a i5 8600k cpu with 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram and i get fps drop in games (which are common to be not so good optimized.)
and i wonder by upgrading to a better cpu and gpu might fix the framedrop problem in some games like Aion, Project gorgon,Rust, Albion online,Runescape, Legends of Aria etc.
my motherboard is a = Asus PRIME Z370-P, ATX motherboard
Games that run quite well are however Elder scrolls online, CS GO(with maybe some microdrops.) and Just cause 3. also WoW and Tibia works well.
I hope anyone can help me with this
Note: I ve tried everything with windows 10 to optimize gaming and still got these fps drop in some games.
I ve also turned in the computer where i bought it and they say they couldnt find any error. so probably with some games with my system just dont work so good.
and i wonder by upgrading the gpu and cpu might fix these problems. i also have video bug problem on Netflix but youtube works fine.
Regards,Shadow

shadowcat777

Honorable
Feb 23, 2019
Fps drop/framedrop so the fps go down and the game lags a bit. I have 1920x1080 resolution. In Rust the fps drops to 50. Project gorgon was also similar. All in all i have a quite good fps tho but it drops=lags. Rust is 60-135 fps with highest graphic. it doesnt change anything if i turn down the graphics.
A lower resolution shouldnt fix this?