Fixing or removing I.E.

Can anyone tell me why I have to keep rebooting my PC every few hours to use
IE? I don't reboot at least every 2 to 3 hours all I get is this same
window. After a REBOOT it again works. This is getting very OLD.
Please,... how do I fix IE so it works without having to reboot the PC every
few hours. I have BehoDemon so no browser hijackers, I run spybot, adaware,
Norton AV, etc - my PC is clean. What is causing this to happen more and
more often?

I did a scandisk/fix errors and it rebooted but now I.E. no longer
works. All I get is this page for all websites. Any suggestions? There
are LOADS of application errors in the log and a few Service Control
errors - now what???? What fixes all these problems?

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
your
browser settings..... SNIP"

FS~

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
browser settings.

How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
XP

I had a few problems with IE. I ran the first step using SFC and everything
went back to normal.

Report back here on how you go.