[SOLVED] Flash bios Asus prime a320m-k

Feb 14, 2021
So i have a problem concerning my pc and it won't post and i figured I might need to update the bios ,but I don't know how . Help!

Solution
I already swapped the psu for a 600W EVGA psu and i still didn't get anything plus i couldn't turn off my pc with the power button . I posted a thread about this and the last thing they said was to flash the bios but i don't know how .
you will need to consult your mb manual for info on this and download the new BIOS from the mb makers site.

ChangeinPortland

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
No nothing . I posted a thread about this you can go and look for all the details but to sum it up nothing as worked yet .
Link to the thread : https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...with-power-button-no-post-no-display.3687697/
I see you have a 240w power supply. That GPU uses up to 180w on its own, if no beep codes it is more than likely because it passed POST but cannot get enough power to run the system. I would upgrade to a 500w supply, and maybe 750w while you are at it for future-proofing considering the high cost of ANY PSU right now. Should be able to find a 500w used for $50ish if cost is an issue for you, but it looks like it is just too small a one for your system at the moment.

Feb 14, 2021
I see you have a 240w power supply. That GPU uses up to 180w on its own, if no beep codes it is more than likely because it passed POST but cannot get enough power to run the system. I would upgrade to a 500w supply, and maybe 750w while you are at it for future-proofing considering the high cost of ANY PSU right now. Should be able to find a 500w used for $50ish if cost is an issue for you, but it looks like it is just too small a one for your system at the moment.
I already swapped the psu for a 600W EVGA psu and i still didn't get anything plus i couldn't turn off my pc with the power button . I posted a thread about this and the last thing they said was to flash the bios but i don't know how .

Last edited:

ChangeinPortland

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
you will need to consult your mb manual for info on this and download the new BIOS from the mb makers site.

Solution