Flash drive not showing up after installing new motherboard with fresh Windows 7 install

Joe0511

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
I recently installed a new cpu, motherboard, and added new RAM in my computer. I also formatted my HDD and did a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. My keyboard and mouse both work fine when plugged into the USB slots; however, my San Disk flash drive is not appearing under My Computer or the Device Manager. I have tried all the USB ports on the computer (both 2.0 and 3.0). When I go into device manager it shows that the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller does not have a driver installed. I do not have an optical drive and the only way I can connect to the internet is through a WiFi adapter which connects via USB. Since my flash drive isn't showing up I have no way to install the drivers for the USB Controller. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe0511

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
I have a laptop with internet that I can download the drivers on but my new computer doesn't recognize the flash drive so I can't install the drivers.