[SOLVED] Flash Drive: Part of Computer

Apr 29, 2021
Good day, I have a weird question and I need a technical opinions/answers so please don't hate me and no , this is not for any assignment, we have a discussion about this in the class somehow I am confuse with the given answer. Anyway the lesson is ...

"The FLASH DRIVE(USB) , is a part of a computer unit"

Why or Why Not??

Please enlighten me. Thanks

Last edited:
Solution
Good day, I have a weird question and I need a technical opinions/answers so please don't hate me and no , this is not for any assignment, we have a discussion about this in the class somehow I am confuse with the given answer. Anyway the lesson is ...

Why or Why Not??

You don't need one for the computer to work, it's a fully optional device. I would not consider it as part of a "computer unit" as I would translate the meaning of one. Neither would things like keyboards/mice/monitors be part of a "computer unit", but a case/motherboard/RAM/main system storage/PSU, etc.. would be.

Why or Why Not??

You don't need one for the computer to work, it's a fully optional device. I would not consider it as part of a "computer unit" as I would translate the meaning of one. Neither would things like keyboards/mice/monitors be part of a "computer unit", but a case/motherboard/RAM/main system storage/PSU, etc.. would be.

Solution