Question Flashing a different model bios into my motherboard

Feb 22, 2022
I saw a comment on a youtube video he said that he flashed a h55mxv (same as mine) with a H55M-S bios and unlocked overclocking. how and can i do it? i know it's not safe but i wanna give it a try, i wanna overclock my procy

I saw a comment on a youtube video he said that he flashed a h55mxv (same as mine) with a H55M-S bios and unlocked overclocking. how and can i do it? i know it's not safe but i wanna give it a try, i wanna overclock my procy
You do it with a command line BIOS flash program. You'll have to study the program command line switches carefully to create a command line to instruct the program to ignores version checking and other tests for validity. If the BIOS is organized in blocks or modules you might have to know which blocks or modules to update to allow it to work.

Feb 22, 2022
You do it with a command line BIOS flash program. You'll have to study the program command line switches carefully to create a command line to instruct the program to ignores version checking and other tests for validity. If the BIOS is organized in blocks or modules you might have to know which blocks or modules to update to allow it to work.
is there a youtube video or a forum that i can follow? i would like to do it

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS