Question Flashing cursor on black screen, then boots to Windows

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
Hello all. I recently just built another system and have been having some questions.
My build:
MSI b450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb 3200mhz
275gb ssd (Taken from old build), 4TB hdd (Brand new)
2070 Super

So when I boot the PC, It displays the motherboard splash screen, as usual, and then it shows the black screen and the blinking cursor on the top left, and then proceeds to display the windows logo, and then boots. My bios version is the most recent as I've checked, and there seems to be no problems so far. The only thing I am concernced of is the the blinking cursor, in case it could indicate something is wrong, only to go wrong in the future. It's just reallyy bothering me and I'm trying not to let it get to my head.
I was also wondering if it was possible to remove the Windows logo on boot? Neither of these things were an issue on my older board, the b350 Gaming Pro Carbon. My startup time is around 15-17 seconds as well.

The only thing I am concernced of is the the blinking cursor, in case it could indicate something is wrong, only to go wrong in the future.
The blinking cursor is the stage at which the system searches for the boot disk,if you can see it it means you either have a very slow booting system (could be normal for a complicated bios) or you have several other boot options that the bios has to search through before it reaches sata (like network,cd,m.2 and so on)

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
The blinking cursor is the stage at which the system searches for the boot disk,if you can see it it means you either have a very slow booting system (could be normal for a complicated bios) or you have several other boot options that the bios has to search through before it reaches sata (like network,cd,m.2 and so on)
I'd heard that the bios for my mobo kind of downgraded a tad to let in for AMD's Zen 2, but is there a way to make it to where the bios doesn't have to search through several boot options? My SSD is in the Sata 1 slot and my 4TB HDD is in the sata 2 slot. I can send a pic from my bios if that helps!

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
Do I maybe need to change my boot order? Regarding anything underneath my SSD

I'd heard that the bios for my mobo kind of downgraded a tad to let in for AMD's Zen 2, but is there a way to make it to where the bios doesn't have to search through several boot options? My SSD is in the Sata 1 slot and my 4TB HDD is in the sata 2 slot. I can send a pic from my bios if that helps!
You have to look if there are other boot options as well,network boot for example would be on a different menu from normal disks.

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
You have to look if there are other boot options as well,network boot for example would be on a different menu from normal disks.
My SSD has always been 1st priority in my boot order list. My bios mode says legacy+UEFI if that helps any. I tried booting from UEFI hard disk but it had the same results as booting from the SSD. I figured the SSD would have "Windows Boot Manager" next to it, but it doesn't.