Question Flashing my Sapphire RX580 special edition but error occur...

Jul 29, 2019
Really need someone to help me out on this....

The story was starting from the day i purchase a Sapphire RX580 8gb Nitro+ special edition (SKU# 11265-21) the blue 1... It was a 2nd-hand card from a cybercafe which the seller claim that the condition was still ok and running well. After i bring the card bak and pair it on,it seem everything going well on the card. I used FurMark to do a stress test on 1920*1080 solution and the card will able to stable at around 80-82fps, temperature around 60-65C.

On the next day, i downloaded the TRIXX(sapphire software)... This was the bad dream start....
I found that my card was running at GPU clock of 1150mhz and Memory clock on 2000mhz (the maximum can go), i try to check the bios of the card and found that the card was being flashed to lower version of Sapphire RX580 8gb nitro+ (the black 1) (bios version:113-1E3660U-O51). I tried to contact the seller and ask on this and he said that "only few % different, just take it", this moment i know i fall into a trap.

I tried to OC the card, even i tried to step-up just abit it will freeze screen and need to reboot. Then i tried to flash bak the actual bios it should be which was (113-BE366EU-Z48 )---i'm not sure this was right or not cause got 3 options in the page. Once i flashed and restart, at the booting page it appeared a line of noise digit and run into black screen. After few restart, window starting to repair itself and able to boot in but after few minutes it blackout again.... Right after that, i manage take the few minutes time to flash bak the bios to (113-1E3660U-O51) to get things going bak "normal" again. ("normal"= able to use my pc)

I really had no idea on this card and tried to go through other thread but still unable to get a actual solutions. Hopefully someone can help me out :disrelieved:

My system:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Asrock B450m Steel Legend
8gb*2 T-force delta rgb 3200mhz
SuperFlower SilveECO 600w

My card info on GPUz

hftvhftv

Distinguished
Ambassador
If you bought the card on eBay and it was advertised as a different model than what you got file a complaint with eBay, you'll either get a partial refund, be able to return the item at no cost, or get a full refund.