[SOLVED] flashing old tablet to new andriod version

Hi all i need a little help i have a old tablet and remember flashing tablets and things of that nature in high school to new kernal's and all some what but need a little help now....

I have a slate aqt80 from sprint, and i need help flashing it to a different kernal please the flashing software i used to use is no longer available and im not sure exactly what this tablet can handle. i dont know how to check that anymore. i was hoping to at least put android oreo on it or something.... I WOULD LOVE to be able to get android 10 flashed on it i would think after getting rid of all of sprint bloat wear on it android 10 would run smooth as butter on it but i already know thats probably pushing my luck thank you in advance for help

Solution
This is one of these <Mod Edit> tables thrown away at telcos. No support, no nothing. It is also not that popular to warrant dedicated efforts to make new flash image for it.

The only info I've found is a thread at XDA how to root it. No custom images, no nothing. Installing "kernel" / new Android on tablets is not like installing Windows, there is no "setup.exe", so use it while you can, and save for something better.
This is one of these <Mod Edit> tables thrown away at telcos. No support, no nothing. It is also not that popular to warrant dedicated efforts to make new flash image for it.

The only info I've found is a thread at XDA how to root it. No custom images, no nothing. Installing "kernel" / new Android on tablets is not like installing Windows, there is no "setup.exe", so use it while you can, and save for something better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution

Nah gonna chuck it have better but was hoping to get some use out of it