Question Flashing orange light on monitor, and a black screen ?

Nov 7, 2021
So here the problem like 1 month ago i turn off my pc on sleep mode after like 1 hour i turn on my pc but the screen is black and the light flash orange and
no signal only a black screen but on windows display or amd software he here and he connected and i see the display is or wtv so i try everything i try restarting my pc but doesnt work and you will says wjy do you not buy another display or monitor or wtv
i currently have 1 monitor and i want to have another display for discord or wtv buuut doesnt work and i dont know what to do so if you know something that i can
try pleaaase say to me

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of your PSU in the build apart from the make and model of the unit. BIOS version for your motherboard? Disconnect from the wall and display and remove the CMOS battery and replace it after 30 minutes. See if that helps bring life to your system. I suggested that since you have a thread where you were tinkering with memory timings> that can and will lead to instability if you don't know what you're doing.

Nov 7, 2021
i forgot to say that i got a new pc and
cpu i3 9100f
gpu rx 580 4gb
ram 16gb single channel (soon dual channel)
gigabyte b360m ds3h
but i think the monitor is like dead or anything lol

Mod edit: I already disconnect the display and disconnect to the wall nothing do so i dont know haha