Question Flashing red green and blue pixels on my monitor

Jul 20, 2021
I have a GNV32DB 32-inch Viotek curved gaming monitor that I bought last November. When I sat down at my computer today, there are flashing red, green, and blue pixels all across it. I know it isn't the GPU because I plugged in a different PC to the monitor and it was still happening. I tried updating drivers and unplugging and replugging it, but I can't find any online solutions because most people's similar problems are from their GPU. I'm considering calling in my 3-year warranty for the monitor. Any ideas?

Last edited:
if they are random dots spread around the whole screen it is possibly a bad video cable (noise during data transmission). try a different hdmi or displayport cable. Speaking of noise, it could also be something else plugged in nearby that is sending noise (air conditioner, etc). Try shutting things like that off to see if the bad pixels go away. if the bad pixels are in a line or band I think that is usually a worse problem.

Jul 20, 2021
if they are random dots spread around the whole screen it is possibly a bad video cable (noise during data transmission). try a different hdmi or displayport cable. Speaking of noise, it could also be something else plugged in nearby that is sending noise (air conditioner, etc). Try shutting things like that off to see if the bad pixels go away. if the bad pixels are in a line or band I think that is usually a worse problem.
The problem is that the pixels persist in the other things I plug into the monitor and even in the monitor brief moments of activity before it turns off after my computer turns off, like when it just says no video input and then turns off