Question Flashing RX 570 BIOS

Jul 21, 2019
Okay so I own an RX 570 Sapphire Pulse ITX MINI, and I was wondering if it was possible to flash an RX 570 Sapphire Pulse non-ITX model bios to it, if I can is there a chance that I'd brick the card?

That ITX version of the card appears to run at stock clocks, but a factory-overclocked RX 570 would not be much more than a few percent faster in games. At least going by this review, it looks like that model has the potential to overclock pretty well though, faster than the factory clocks of an OC model, though overclocking potential can vary from one card to the next, and your results may vary...

So, I wouldn't try any risky BIOS flash, when you can likely achieve faster results via software overclocking.

Jul 21, 2019
That ITX version of the card appears to run at stock clocks, but a factory-overclocked RX 570 would not be much more than a few percent faster in games. At least going by this review, it looks like that model has the potential to overclock pretty well though, faster than the factory clocks of an OC model, though overclocking potential can vary from one card to the next, and your results may vary...

So, I wouldn't try any risky BIOS flash, when you can likely achieve faster results via software overclocking.

I want to flash the Non-ITX model's BIOS to increase the heat limit. Not because of the core clock & all.