Hello and happy new Year,

I have a a7v600 with athlon 2500 CPU.
I am trying to flash the bios but the aflash software says thst it does not
see the file . I put the file**.awb on the diskette , I can see it search on
the diskette . I tried both aflash method by the way. With bootable diskette
and alt-F2.
Anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

Ken

Answer here please

Ken O wrote:

> Hello and happy new Year,
>
> I have a a7v600 with athlon 2500 CPU.
> I am trying to flash the bios but the aflash software says thst it does not
> see the file . I put the file**.awb on the diskette , I can see it search on
> the diskette . I tried both aflash method by the way. With bootable diskette
> and alt-F2.
> Anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

I would format another diskette as a boot disk and fill it with new
downloads of the BIOS and aflash.exe, after checking that those are
the correct versions.
I would start the PC into the BIOS and set all BIOS values to default,
and then boot from the flash diskette, following the ReadMe...

Roy