flashplayer not recognized in windows #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_9___

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
I have windows #7-64 with internet explorer browser #11 ..and I never had a problem with adobe flashplayer until the latest update they sent in mid july 2016 and now my computer won,t recognize the flashplayer app" and when I play anykind of video it tells me to download adobe flashplayer but i already have and even if I click onto it and say yes download flashplayer" my p.c. has the same results no flashplayer ..I tried everything that I know by uninstalling it reinstalling I,ve done scans with hitman pro -malwarebytes -superantispyware and rkill - and my p.c. is totally clean it just doesn,t recognize the adobe flashplayer App" ..also my Incredimail email app depends totally on Adobe flashplayer and this app' isn,t working either, can someone please help me to resolve this problem, ....................I have tried Uninstalling all files and reinstalling adobe flash with geek uninstaller but same problem no change," thanx for your help if you can find something else I would appreciate it,

m_9___

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
you may have to uninstall all flashplayer files then reinstall ..you could use revo uninstaller to delete all files' it worked for me once, ...good luck hope it works,

Status
Not open for further replies.